Guided Bike Tours in Oregon
This trip combines the best of the Willamette Valley with the most scenic stretches of the Columbia River Gorge. In the Willamette Valley you’ll enjoy mile after mile of quiet rural lanes and the country’s best Pinot Noir. In the Gorge much of your riding is on the Historic Columbia River Highway – one of Bicycling Magazine’s, best rides in America.
Why This Bicycle Tour?
- You will see two regions in one trip – Willamette Valley & Columbia River Gorge
- It’s our back yard – we live in Portland
- Small group size – never larger than 12
- We have never cancelled a trip – ever!
LifeCycle Adventures is a small owner-operated company. We are also the leading bike tour company in the State of Oregon and have been recognized by National Geographic as one of their “Best Outfitters on Earth.”
To learn more, call us on 1 415 366 3806 or
complete the form to the right and we’ll send you a detailed itinerary
Outline Oregon Bike Tour Itinerary
- Sunday: Portland to Newberg
- Monday: Newberg Loop Rides
- Tuesday: Newberg to Welches
- Wednesday: Welches to Hood River
- Thursday: loop rides out of Hood River
- Friday: Hood River to Portland
Cycling Tour Accommodations
Our small group size allows us to use some of the more intimate and better-located lodging in the area.
- In Newberg: Allison Inn (T&L: #1 Hotel Spa in the Continental US)
- In Welches: Resort at the Mountain
- In Hood River: Villa Columbia
To learn more call 1-888-669-2453 or return to the top,
complete the form on the right hand side and we’ll send you detailed itinerary